Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Get Karin Akerfeldt or Bashkim Kokona to assist in this process.
1. Remove samples from their storage space (4°C fridge with Drierite).
2. Weigh 0.2 mg of white precipitate (crude extract) and place in a labeled epi tube.
3. Fill out the necessary forms for mass spectrometery (Ideally, Karin or Bash will provide you with these forms).
4. Sent samples off to the Laboratory for Biological Mass Spectrophotometry at Texas A&M University for Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization Time-of-Flight for mass spec.