Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Take the lids off the boxes.
- Put a Mageneta lid on a box and mark 2.5 cm from one of the corner with a marker, this will be the center of the hole.
- Cut an about 2 inch piece of package tape and place on top of box in the corner.
- Use a ¾ inch woodboring spade to drill a hole by putting the tip of the spade on the marker dot. Make sure to hold the box firmly on a flat surface and that the top is fully secured. Wear safety glasses.
- Use a 1 inch hole puncher to cut the Hepa filter by placing a thin piece of cardboard under the hepa filter and punching as hard as possible. Remove the pieces completely before beginning the next cut.
- Carefully peel up the corner of the tape and place the hepa filter under the tape.
- Thoroughly seal the edges of the tape.
- Remove the box lid and start the next one.
- Note: To make this process quicker make sure to do them in batches when you make a lot of one of the steps and then assemble them later. For instance, cutting out all of the hepa filters and placing the tape on the containers, then cutting holes in the lids, and finally putting the pieces together.